Sunday, February 27, 2011

sorry

Sorry, haven't been posting for a bit. Been busy with other things.

Christchurch's recent earthquake has made that day the darkest in NZ history.
But one thing that come out of it was that we no longer had to do the census forms.
Our family has donated $300 to it.

I've tried to install Mac OS X Lion on my MacBook Pro but no go. Probably torrented the wrong version or something. Oh well, still reformatted and going to restore. Nothing like fresh installation to keep your system up in good condition.

One more thing, been watching some of these videos. It's so fascinating and addicting how these crimes were done.

18 comments:

  1. just watched a segment on 560 minutes about the earthquake. hope all is well on your side alan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The earthquake was truly a horrible disaster. As for OS X Lion, good luck installing it again. Sometimes OS installs always go bad like that and you need to try it with another copy. Checked out some of those videos on the link too, interesting stuff!

    Thanks for sharing as always!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah I have family in NZ. Thankfully none of them were seriously hurt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's such a tragedy what happened there.

    Nice youtube videos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The earthquake was bad - sad day

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is OK... that your time

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yep it sure is bad news for the residents of Christchurch, I just hope they don't suffer any more aftershocks.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good on you for donating. I'm sure every bit helps now.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey that's really awesome! I just stopped by to show my support!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Os lion? never heard of that one, it's in pre release or something?

    ReplyDelete
  11. ouch, that sux lol, get the right one next time

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for giving me something to do instead of doing my essay! >.<

    Unrelated Randomness

    ReplyDelete
  13. Good to see that people are still torrenting, my mates are DDLing now.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I think prison escapes are pretty cool too.

    ReplyDelete